How does your team handle my order and packages?
1. Order Confirmation:
After we've purchased all of your requested items, your order will move to the Completed tab of the Japan Rabbit Order panel. This means we're now waiting for your items to arrive at our shipping center.
2. Package Arrival and Inspection:
- Your order might come in one or more packages. Upon their arrival, our dedicated team will carefully process each package and inspect the items for damage.
- Packages that have been verified will appear under the Received Packages tab.
3. Managing Your Packages:
You can go to the Packages and click on any package to manage it, viewing its contents and status.
4. Consolidation and packing for shipment:
- You can select all the packages you would like to combine for shipment form your Received packages tab. You can also request for packing for single packages.
- You'll be able to select a variety of additional service options (ex: taking a photo, extra padding, discreet packaging.)
- You can see all the packages in requests here.
5. Final Preparation for Shipping:
We'll prepare your package for shipment, it'll be carefully sealed, and we'll take its final measurements. 📦
6. Shipping and Tracking:
Now, you can complete your shipping checkout from Ready-to-ship tab, and we'll make sure your package leaves our shipping center promptly using your chosen shipping courier. You'll get all of the tracking information the moment it leaves the center, and you can relax. Your products are on their way. 🙌